The Kinetico Premier Compact non-electric water softener is the new replacement for the popular Kinetico 2020C compact water softener and is the most popular choice for home-owners, delivering a constant supply of soft water. (10 year warranty). The Premier Compact also happens to be the world’s smallest, most tried and tested, twin cylinder, non electric water softener. To learn more about the Kinetico company read The Kinetico Story here.
Banish limescale forever and ensure a constant supply of soft water with the next generation water softener.
With e-max technology it combines maximum performance and efficiency in a compact design and ensures unparalleled levels of limescale prevention 24 hours a day – the ultimate in soft water convenience.
- Emax Technology:This innovative, non-electric two tank technology combines optimum efficiency and maximum performance to give an unparalleled level of limescale prevention 24/7.
- Twin Tank System: Unique and patented twin-tank design guarantees uninterrupted supply of soft water 24/7. When one tank is regenerating (cleaning) the other takes over ensuring you always have a supply of soft water. Single-tank systems cannot offer this.
- High Flow Rate: Designed and manufactured to exceed water flow rates typically used by today’s demanding households.
- Non-Electric: Operates using the power of moving water for greater reliability and easier installation. There are no power cables to plug-in, no meters or timers to set, no electronic components to corrode over time – and no electricity costs.
- Metered Regeneration: Meters water use to accurately determine when it’s time to regenerate with watch-like precision, resulting in less waste and greater savings. So when you go on holiday so does your water softener.
- Countercurrent Regeneration: Unlike most other water softeners our patented countercurrent backwash regenerates from the bottom up for more even and efficient use of the resin.
- High Capacity Resin: Uses food-grade, high capacity fine mesh resin to deliver high flow rates.
- 10 Year Parts Warranty: Kinetico water softeners are designed and built to meet the highest quality standards.
- Soft Water Rinse: Uses only soft water to clean itself, which prolongs the life of the water softener.
- Block Salt: Use convenient, easy-to-load block salt that’s ergonomically designed and completely fuss-free. It even comes in robust, easy-to-carry, weatherproof bags.
- QuietDrive: Precision engineered valve for quiet operation.
- Salt Viewing Window: Transparent viewing window at the front of the softener allows you to check the salt levels, making it easier to see when your salt needs refilling.
Premier Compact Water Softener Installation
Your water softener would normally be installed at the point the external water supply enters your home. In most instances, it will be where your stop cock is located. This would normally be positioned under your sink but could be found under your stairs for example.
The softener will be fitted by Perfect Water Systems technicians who are professional and fully-trained with all the necessary plumbing experience to fit your new water softener. In order to assess the plumbing in your home, we will visit your property beforehand ensuring the installation on the day is seamless.
Fitting would normally take approximately 4 hours depending on the complexity of the installation and exactly where your stop cock is located.
Water Softener Maintenance
Adding salt to your machine is the only maintenance you’ll have to do.
Depending on usage, we advise that every week you simply open the front cover of the machine to check the salt. We recommend approximately one block per person, per month.
Should you have any issues or questions about your machine, Perfect Water Systems are here to help.
Can I drink soft water?
There is a slightly increased amount of sodium in softened water but to put it into perspective there is more sodium in a glass of milk than in a glass of softened water, the only times we advise against it is when making up formula for small babies or if you are on a prescribed low sodium diet then to consult your doctor otherwise it’s down to personal choice.
How much is block salt?
You can purchase easy-to-use block salt from our website shop. Block Salt starts at €9.00 per bag (2x blocks in each bag).
Will there be pressure drop in the flow of water?
Having a water softener should not impact on the flow of water unless you have every tap in the house running at once. Then there may be a marginal drop in pressure.
What if I have a problem with my softener?
Perfect Water Systems are the Authorised Kinetico dealer in Ireland and we are here to help. For complete peace of mind your Premier Compact water softener has a 10 year warranty (1 year labour & 10 year parts) should you need it.
How long will my softener last?
Testament to the robust quality of our products each one goes through a rigorous quality process before it leaves the factory. It comes with a leading industry 10 year warranty and some of our softeners have been known to last for 35 years!
Is the softener noisy?
Premier is designed with QuietDrive so rest assured, it won’t disturb you even when regenerating.
Will it clean off the limescale in my existing pipes?
This is not an instant process but over time soft water will dissolve the scale. It should be an essential appliance for anyone moving into a new home to keep everything looking and running like new.